- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Borough of Queens
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager for a respected Public Sector organisation.
Purpose of the job:
Lead the information, communications and technology team in development and implementation of the companies information systemsand across their network. Along developing and implementating application and advising on the development and delivery of their long term IT strategy.
* Knowledge of Social Housing and the modules of Housing Software.
* Understanding of Business intelligence tools: Power BI, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects, ect.
* Ability to apply design and data analysis techniques and a familiarity with Data Warehousing Techniques.
* Experience in system support and user problem resolution.
* Experience in creating training documentation and conducting training.
* Project Management and software change implementation
* Knowledge of CRM (Dynamics) and advanced knowledge of excel.
* Manage the implementation of new business systems.
* Cloud based solutions.
* Network and infrastructure support
* Experience of working with problem, change and Release Processes
Additional skills and experience:
* ITIL v3
* Relevant degree or qualifilied via experience
- ms project
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.