- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT Project Manager (JR1008842)Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Full Time IT Project Manager to work out of our Edgewood, NY or Kansas City offices. You will be the liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Are looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below.
- You will anticipate and meet or exceed, internal and/or external customer expectations and requirements.
- You will establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Implement formal and informal processes for integration of project/process management activity with other key organizational functions.
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Extract and integrate data for modeling and analysis to facilitate business planning decisions.
- Educate the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Design, develop and implement processes, procedures and tools to support the efficient implementation and management of multi-functional initiatives and activity including scope definition and management, work plan development, prioritization, resource planning and allocation, communication, monitoring and evaluation.
- Translate medium level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
- Bachelor's degree
- You have 5+ years of project management experience; managing complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success,
- Experience with both with waterfall and Agile methodologies is must
- Working knowledge of Agile Central tool is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in addition to the ability to conceptualize, plan and execute project plans.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are detail oriented, highly motivated, and flexible.
- Demonstrable ability to manage time effectively, across multiple teams and meet aggressive deadlines
- Possess expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- Project Management Certification is a plus. #LI-AS1
- ms project
- project manager