- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job DescriptionAimco is seeking an IT Senior Corporate Systems Business Analyst to join our team!
Aimco, a real estate investment trust (REIT) in Denver is one of the largest owners and operators of apartment homes in the United States. We strive to provide an exceptional living experience for residents and a great place to work for teammates, to be a good neighbor in the communities we serve and a good steward for our investors. The company's shares are included in the S&P 500 and are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIV.
At Aimco, we exist to serve our residents by creating quality apartment homes and exceptional environments. Leveraging fast paced technical solutions supporting our team members, and residents is key, and success in this role means high execution, customer satisfaction, achievement of company performance targets and value-added projects that support the strategy and goals.
This IT Senior Corporate Systems Business Analyst will primarily partner with our Finance and HR teams.
Responsibilities, expected outcomes, and job requirements will include such areas as:
- Focusing on Finance - Oracle PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials
- Understand and support the Oracle PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials, PeopleSoft Asset Management (PSAM) and Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS) Planning
- Financials/Record-to-Report workstream, troubleshoot issues, answer end-user questions, identify and recommend fixes.
- Empower end-users through instruction and functional knowledge transfer.
- Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems.
- Design and develop operational workflows that can be supported successfully in production.
- Prepare detailed functional and design specifications for offshore development team.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create system solutions that support overall business strategies.
- Work with end-users to develop test scripts, facilitate testing, and document results.
- Utilize best practices around work assignments and project management while maximizing overall team performance.
- Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration; Implement and document system changes using the prescribed Change Management process.
- Troubleshoot daily issues and systemic problems; Work with users and development team to correct root causes of issues.
- Proficiency in the Financials/Record-to-Report cycle, including General Ledger Management, Sub-Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Tax and Financial Planning & Analysis, Asset Management (PSAM).
- Solid understanding of the key requirements documents involved in a delivery lifecycle (functional, technical, and testing documents).
- Working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Database skills with proven experience using Oracle Hyperion, SQL Developer and other Oracle database toolsets.
- Techno-Functional knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft 9.1.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment (onshore-offshore model)
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Experience with custom reporting & analytics, data integrations, JBoss, FUSE, Coupa Procurement, Autosys, and Kronos a plus.
- Focusing on HR - Oracle HRMS
- Key skills required for the job are Oracle Apps Technical with Oracle HRMS experience.
- Required expertise in PL/SQL, HRMS API's, Oracle Reports Fast Formula,
- Preferred expertise in Oracle Discoverer, OAF, Java, ADF, Workflow, AME, Taleo Recruit & Learn (cloud).
- Preferable experience configuring Taleo Learn and Oracle Recruit modules.
- Preferred experience with technical aspects of Oracle HCM cloud.
- Must be able to multitask, evaluate high priorities and deliver quality performance under pressure.
You should also have:
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and supporting Oracle PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials, PBCS AFR, and PBCS Planning, Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS modules (HR, Payroll, OAB, Self-Service, Oracle Learn, Taleo Learn).
- A strong attention to detail and quality.
- Success in an iterative system development process (eg SCRUM, RUP, Agile).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest in building efficiencies.
- A strong service-centric business and technology acumen
- A partnership - oriented, fun personality.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, outcomes-oriented environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field. Masters preferred.
- At least 6-8 years of related experience.
- Fantastic presentation and problem-solving skills, with the ability to pick up projects mid-stream.
Aimco IT is on the move. Are you ready to make a difference?
- ms project