- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- White Sands Missile Range US
- Serves as the technical advisor to the range analyst, missile flight safety officer, test conductor, and range instrumentation controllers.
- Provides network-oriented technical review, validation, and oversight of proposed IT projects.
- Monitors system performance and makes recommendations to supervisor.
- Plans and develops documentation, policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, and identifies communications problems and makes modifications; provides recommendations and solutions as necessary to maintain network integrity.
- Assume responsible for performance management, standards, and systems support for the range. Travel Required
25% or less - Temporary Duty (TDY) travel is 25 percent on an annual basis.
Job family (Series)
2210 Information Technology Management
Help Help Requirements
Conditions of Employment
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation. Qualifications
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Domestic Defense Industrial Base/Major Range and Test Facilities Base Civilian Personnel Workforce
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Priority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application.
About the company