- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a SQL DBA with some SQL Developer responsibilities. You will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and performance of company SQL Server systems. As part of the IT team, you will also be responsible for developing and improving database procedures and functions.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience in a multitude of domains; including, but not limited to; 24 × 7 × 365 enterprise and cloud database infrastructure design and management, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, database design, database development, database tuning, enterprise data storage and backup, service delivery, incident tracking, change management, and general database administration.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security.
• Design and document database policies, procedures and standards for operations, programming and security.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
• Execute design sessions to gather requirements, review, approve, and communicate design artifacts with stakeholders.
• Design and code a high volume of SQL Queries, stored procedures, and SSIS packages.
• Provide technical documentation as needed.
• Troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
• Expert level knowledge of Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, and integrity. Capable of troubleshooting common database issues.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization, including both query and server optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Skilled at writing and optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
• Expertise in understanding complex business needs, analyzing, designing and developing solutions.
• Advanced communication and professional skills and the ability to establish relationships across business units.
• Ability to participate in an on-call support rotation and provide non-standard work hour support.
• Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for MSSQL Server.
• Hands-on development experience in SQL Server 2012/2016.
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS.
• Computer Science Degree Highly Desired
-No c2c/third parties
-No entry-level candidates
-Local candidates only.
Sorry, this is not a virtual role and relocation assistance is not available.
- sql server
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.