- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.
The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
serves millions of customers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Wealth Management Client Experience
The Wealth Management Client Experience team is charged with delivering a first-in-class experience for clients and prospects throughout their lifecycle and across channels and touchpoints.
We work to ensure a more proactive, coordinated and innovative approach to delivering experiences for our clients.
Our organization works closely with the business, service, marketing, technology, strategy and solutions teams.
The Client Experience Associate will partner with key stakeholders to develop, identify, and manage client experience initiatives across Wealth Management.
This includes building and monitoring listening posts, running strategic programs, identifying and resolving areas of improvement, and measuring and tracking progress.
In this global role, collaboration with stakeholders is key to develop an ever evolving roadmap to drive business objectives forward.
It will also be important for the candidate to lead and track short- and long-term product deliverables and strategic execution is a critical component of the role.
The successful candidate will be client and outcome-focused with a practical orientation to developing and maintaining an innovation mindset, and have a management style that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for client experience.
In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with key stakeholders.
- Day-to-day execution of strategic priorities, work with a cross-functional team, coordinate, consolidate and help prioritize initiatives
- Gather client and business input to help shape roadmap and collaborate on initiatives
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tools to analyze, synthesize, and interpret large amounts of data and information, drawing conclusions, maintaining the report and making recommendations for senior management
- Build journey maps to outline experiences and identify areas of improvement
- Partner with stakeholders throughout Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Solutions, Products & Services, and Strategy to develop messaging and
- Assist with the development, maintenance and management of pain-point list by business and efforts to address them
- Implementation of priorities and initiatives
- Develop internal and external communications and presentations to the team and other business partners
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 years of experience; experience within wealthmanagement will be beneficial but not required
- Strategic, innovative, client first businessmindset
- ability to identify improvements and ways to enhance the clientexperience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and resultsoriented mindset with ability to execute quickly and accurately on ideas, initiativesand improvements
- Well-rounded skill set ranging from highquantitative aptitude to effective business writing
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Proactive learner who possesses a solid workethic and performs well under pressure in a dynamic environment; must be ableto multitask and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control withlimited supervision
- Extremely organized in taking a comprehensiveproject management approach to all work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills including highemotional intelligence and congeniality in interfacing directly with seniormanagement
- Enthusiasm for this business and eagerness towork on any task that will add value
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Proven track record of strong integrity inworking with highly confidential information
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and Word;proficiency with SharePoint, Jira, Tableau, Visio and Adobe Professional are aplus