- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
This position is for an individual with a documented disability to participate in AbilityOne, a vocational training program.
The rate of pay is $13.57/hour. The shift hours are Mon, Wed, Fri; 5p-9p.
- Responsible for janitorial duties.
- Cleans, sanitizes, sweeps, mops, vacuums, dusts, restocks, and empties trash
- Expected to safely operate equipment
- Contributes to teamwork by training and helping co-workers
- Continually performs duties with a special focus on safety, quality and customer service. Physical requirements:
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs Other Requirements:
- Must have a documented disability and meet criteria for AbilityOne program
- Be 18 years or older
- Pass criminal background checks and various state/federal registry checks
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
About the company