- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Here at DSI, we are the leading company in our industry in the Miami area. We're pleased to serve and honor our mission statement. We are hiring an experienced achievers to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious DSI is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance systems
· Understand problem statement and architect a technical solution with a prototype considering the limitations on technology stack.
· Build APIs that are language agnotistic and that consumable across various plaforms
· Write high quality, maintainable code with test coverage
· Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
· The candidate would be primarily working in Java handling huge datasets and would be helpful if he/she is able to be functional or open-minded about other languages such as python, scala and Big data technologies.
A minimum of 5+ years software engineering Java/J2EE specific.
OO design experience and experience applying design patterns and UML is essential
Expert experience in Java technologies including: J2EE Servlets, Struts 1 & 2, JSP, Struts/Tiles, SWT, JDBC, EJB, JMS.
Hands on experience creating and consuming web services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc).
Agile development experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the company