- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The candidate will assist in troubleshooting production issues. Work closely with team members (architects, DBAs, operations, and testers) using Agile Scrum. The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable defect free code using software development best practices and coding standards. The candidate will also work with application owners as needed to specify and validate key functionalities.
• Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team.
• Analyze, design and implement business requirements.
• Design and implementation of data models.
• Integrating and testing with back end services and databases.
• Development and testing of software APIs.
• Development and testing of user interfaces.
• Profiling and optimizing system performance.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.