- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
Java Software EngineerOur Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design acrossall systems
- Working proficiency in developmentaltoolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends andbest practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams toachieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovativeculture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programminglanguages Java
- Understanding of software skills such asbusiness analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- 3 years Server Side Java Development
- 3 years Experience with Cassandra and Kafka required
- Have experience with Agile Methodology ispreferred
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our teamof 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, andoffer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a globaltechnology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people andcompanies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equalopportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.