- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As JV Business Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and driving business initiatives our Lenovo NetApp JV headquarterd in Beijing China. You will interact directly with the JV and NetApp Operations, Product Teams, Legal and support personnel regarding business matters supporting the success of the JV. You will help drive the success of the JV and work by championing JV requirements and business needs, driving programs and business management systems. Strong relationship management and strategic business partnership skills, as well as a solid understanding of NetApp’s product and service offerings and experience in a dynamic high-technology environment will be crucial to your success.
- Provide on-going management of Joint Venture business programs, contracts and agreements.
- Manage and maintain OEM pricing and communicate changes to OEM partners.
- Perform financial analysis, forecasting and studies associated with JV business programs
- Monitor the Business Process Relationshipand provide Ongoing supportfor operational inititiaves.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, business, presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and collaboration skills, and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels
- Strong leadership skills with proficiency in influencing without authority.
- High energy with the capability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage priorities, deliver results and meet deadlines with limited supervision or direction.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment in solving problems, as well as anticipating challenges and proposing solutions.
- Apply experience and knowledge to creatively solve complex business partnership problems
- Demonstrated ability to completed multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of NetApp products and services.
- Ability to travel as required.
- - A minimum of 5 years of high technology partnership management, sales or marketing experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience. MBA or advanced technical degree is desirable