- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Supports the Visual Communications team of Walt Disney Television with overall campaign design, typesetting, print production, presentation design, file management, project management, asset requests and server organization. Must have strong attention to detail, be able to complete a project from start to finish, and be proficient in Keynote, Photoshop and Illustrator (non negotiable). Must present a clear understanding of design principals with the ability to tailor style to the needs of the client.
Basic Qualifications :
- 1+ years of agency or in-house creative team experience
- Proficient in:
- 3+ years of professional experience that involved a wide range or projects and clients.
- Experience on a Communications team and/or working within a matrixed organization
- Cinema 4D (or alternate 3D animation software)
- Final Cut (a plus, but not a requirement)
- Must be able to build files for final output/production in multiple formats (print/web/video)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute under pressure
- Demonstrates a high understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory and design principals
- Consistently detail oriented and able to proof work
- ms project
About the company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Specialties: Entertainment, Media, Movies, Resorts, Live Entertainment, Studios, Broadcasting, Theme Parks, Television.