- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
- Salt Lake City
We are seeking a Junior Engineer with 2 years of experience for our Utility Systems company located in West Valley. This person will design & build enclosures using AutoCAD and Visio. The Junior Engineer will assist our Senior Engineers with their day-to-day engineering tasks. There is a lot of room for advancement within the company.
• Assist in the preparation and interpretation of conventional and computer-assisted designs, drawings and specifications for machines and components;
• Receive detailed designs or revisions and produce a complete design solution;
• Create and manage complex excel spreadsheets;
• Inspect the installation of mechanical systems;
• Work with production employees to investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems;
• Audit and print blueprints and distribute to relevant departments;
• Prepare accurate and timely reports;
• Complete any special projects as required. May be assigned to other areas of Operations, based on business or customer requirements;
• Work in compliance with all Administrative, Health & Safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in Company policies.
• A post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or related;
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred;
• Experience using AutoCAD;
• Ability to design with service and assembly in mind;
• Proficient in Excel;
• Attention to detail;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
To apply send an updated resume to April at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.