- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are seeking to add a highly energetic, and self-motivated full stack .NET Developer to our staff in Troy, Michigan.
We build high availability data-driven web applications, utilizing ASP.NET MVC, .NET Web APIs, and a SQL Server backend.
The .NET Developer will be working with team members to deliver quality solutions using Microsoft technologies and best practices in coding, unit testing, and implementation efforts.
• Complete full systems development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance
• Modify existing software applications according to business and functional requirements while maintaining strong documentation
• Consult with internal and external customers to develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
• Collaborate with members of the team (developers, business analysts, project managers, etc.) to deliver solutions within budget and on schedule
• Develop and tune SQL queries and stored procedures
• Analyze business requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
• Open to continuing education both on and off site to learn modern technologies
• Familiarity with at least one of the .NET languages (e.g.
C#, Visual Basic .NET)
• Knowledge of SQL Server, including writing and tuning stored procedures and functions
• Familiar with Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
• Experience with document composition using Quadient Inspire (GMC) is a plus
• Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (Model-View-Controller)
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor s degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• Microsoft certifications a plus
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: .NET Programmer, Location: Troy, MI
- ms project