- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $24.00 - $26.00 gross per hour
- Rancho Bernardo
An Accounting Clerk position is available through Accountemps, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment based in the El Cajon, California area. Thrive in an energetic, team-oriented environment in this position, which offers room for growth. This opportunity is with an emerging organization that is well-respected in the industry.
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Support Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Rectify discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Accounting Functions experience desired
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.