- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manage business relationship with a designated set of customers across Latin America and the US Work closely with sales management on commercial and business development strategy for each customer, and implement that strategy.
Grow business in coordination with Business Development team in US and Brazil Manage all new projects from Formula Approval, Development, Customization, Codification and Production Phases Execute projects on time in full.
Interface with internal departments to customize formula, colors, technologies, packaging and pricing Management of all systems related to the projects, from Brief Opening, to Project Codification, Demand Creation, Open Orders, etc Monitor sales, order entry and profitability for each customer for the achievement of budget targets (including re-orders). Portfolio might include other Intercos sites Organize client visit on an as needed basis.
Coordinate Project Reviews with client on a weekly basis Prepare and manage project timeline for client.
Track project progress vs.
timeline Calculate and submit prices to client after approval from Manager Collaborate with client and quality to provide Quality Dossier of each project Coordinate internal department for validation of technical aspect for each project Cooperate within global group for understanding of details related to the project developed in the event production is handled abroad Review the project schedule with management and cross-functional teams that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required Monitor and update Rolling budget for new orders for the achievement of budget targets Work closely management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at completion QUALIFICATIONS
• Education/Certification: Bachelor's Degree
• Required Knowledge: 3-5 years in related field.
Strong knowledge of the cosmetic industry B2B
• Fluent in English and Spanish required
• Availability to travel to Latin America
• Experience Required: Knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Client Services
• The ability to provide solid Product Information to clients
• Manufacturing Environment, Supply Chain, and Packaging Development preferred
• Skills/Abilities: Attention to detail.
Ability to work effectively across multi-functional teams and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a can do attitude
• Outstanding organization of information and materials for internal depts.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Ability to deliver client presentations.
Job Type: Full-time Relocation is not provided