- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
TheLead Architectwill ensure the Engineering Organization is delivering solutions for Optiv Businesses and Clients utilizing the next generation technologies and products. The Lead Lead Architect will play a crucial role in setting the strategy and technical direction, driving the projects from requirements gathering to deployed solutions. The role will be responsible for working with the cross-functional teams and solutions that conform to disciplined, industry best practices for information security. This highly visible position will be front and center as we work to continuously deliver new solutions, rearchitect existing solutions for scalability and performance, and change the way we apply technology across our systems. A successful candidate for this position must possess both a deep and wide background in information security being applied across a wide breadth of technologies spanning both solutions built on modern deployments on "open" technology stacks.
As the Lead of the architecture team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth – Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies and Technically Hands-on.
- Possess 15+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Lead Architect delivering enterprise class security products
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Good understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems.
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create.
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
- Responsible for end to end architecture, high level design/ low level design of various systems and applications that you are assigned to
- Driving architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular Participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Experience with web technologies like Java, Node JS, Python, Linux, Tomcat, MySQL/ MS SQL Server, Maria DB, Elastic search/ Solr, Kafka, AWS, Azure
- Good knowledge of distributed technologies, real time systems of high throughput, low latency and highly scalable systems
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Strong working experience on CI / CD environment
- Good exposure to React JS / Angular JS / Vue JS
- Exposure to cyber security domain is a big plus.
- Enterprise level software and system architecture experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Cloud Security and technical problem resolution for clients
- Standards and compliance expertise with Cyber Security.
- Experience with compliance regulated environment
- Open Stack and Cloud Computing environments
- Demonstrated experience with security controls to protect IT systems (i.e. certification and accreditation, authorization process)
- Demonstrated experience with tactical and strategic planning
- Demonstrated experience with conducting technical and non-technical assessments
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience building architecture and delivering systems that deal with “big data” and cloud deployments.
- 15+ years of experience architecting, designing and developing large scale security solutions utilizing a mixture of hardware and software technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- sql server