- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description Infosys is seeking to hire a Service Monitoring ITRS Admin. with Oracle experience. This position will be responsible for testing, maintaining, deploying and troubleshooting written code. Scripting better monitoring solutions. This role demands familiarity with the ITIL methodology as well as hands on knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle and Autosys on the Linux/Unix platform. This is an opportunity to shape value-adding solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Tampa, FL or be willing to relocate to these areas. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience in monitoring systems like ITRS Geneos.
• Working knowledge of Oracle management, SQL scripts, performance management.
• Knowledge to perform troubleshooting on services running on LINUX/UNIX
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Monitor using ITRS and maintain environment stability during and off business hours and work with global teams.
•Systems support analysis experience, technical troubleshooting experience required
•Experience working in financial institution in providing IT support and dealing with business users on support or requirement gathering
•Assist application team with high level problem program debugging through heap and thread dump analysis
•Knowledge of ITIL framework.
•Experience in Incident Management
•Able to respond to emergencies on a 24/7 basis
•Experience of using ServiceNow as an ITSM tool
•Experience of using JIRA
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
About Us Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at .
About the company