- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Basking Ridge
What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Assistant team is a new internal group tasked with designing and delivering a voice and UI based conversational agent that simplifies every customer experience, from sales, to service, to managing the connected life Verizon enables.
The team is assembling the brightest designers, strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate with teams that are shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
As a Lead Experience Manager, you will be part of a team that will drive the conversational agent strategy, roadmap, design and day to day product requirements, providing consumer, commercial and media business units a one stop shop for enabling the assistive module within their apps, IVRs, employee facing systems, and home CE devices.
Your work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experience that guides design and engineering teams across the journey, to ensuring experiences are technically feasible, scalable, and continuously iterating. You will play a key role in championing user-centered design and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate a best in class experiences.
You will balance business, technology and design priorities to deliver breakthrough experiences. One in three Americans uses Verizon services, so your work will have meaningful impact at a massive scale.
- Product strategy and roadmap
- Managing day to day tasks and deliverables
- Partner with BU to define requirements and KPIs
- Ensure compliance with persona and style guidelines
- Create prototypes and perform demos
- Work with designers to prepare VUI Compliant Design
- Manage launch readiness and ongoing product/SW lifecycle management
- Prioritize and manage the backlogs
- Partner with design and engineering to develop solutions
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of digital product management experience.
- Experience in developing and launching innovative customer and business facing digital experience.
- Knowledge of chatbot/IVR landscape.
- Experience in product development / launch / lifecycle for web, Android and iOS applications
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Delivering breakthrough digital experience.
- Ability to be team player with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups in a matrix organization.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.