- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
Our client based out of Santa Clara is looking for their next Lead iOS developer to lead their mobile app based financial development efforts. The goal of the application is to reduce the need for credit and debit cards for their banking customers to use paperless options.
They have a current application in place but having someone who is capable to revamping it with new and improved features is what can make it stand out from the competition of other fintech companies.
No C2C please, only W2
- 6+ years of iOS development experience using Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in developing SDK
- Experience working with Location and Security frameworks
- Experience in developing custom UI Views
- Strong UI/UX skills are a requirement
- Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with UIKit, Core Animations, and Auto Layouts, Memory Management and performance analysis.
- Experience in various design patters and mobile architecture.
- Submitted personal app to app store is an added advantage.
- Leading/Management experience is a big plus
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.