- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Las Vegas
Boulevard @ 4201 Apartments is our 560 unit community located just minutes away from the heart of the Las Vegas. We offer a number of upscale amenities and unique luxury features for our residents.
This position functions in a lead support role to the Maintenance Supervisor, works as a team participant with other property staff and ensures the safety, appearance and operational standards established by the Company. Responsible for various hands-on maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community, diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, flooring, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure and appliances. Handles service requests for repairs and improvements of vacant apartments to a market-ready status.
- Prepares or assists in preparing all vacant apartments to a market-ready condition.
- Performs various community maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log. These functions may include, but are not limited to: light bulb changes, caulking, filter changes, touch-up painting, lock and appliance repairs, install/repair window coverings, pool and sprinkler system maintenance and minor HVAC maintenance
- Responds to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager on special maintenance projects, i.e., preventive maintenance of building components and/or mechanical's.
- Inspects property common areas, apartment units and grounds on a regular basis and works with community staff to make sure that the property’s appearance is acceptable and that apartments are ready to show to prospective residents.
- Assists in keeping the grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
- Maintains the maintenance storage area in a neat and organized fashion. Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of residential maintenance experience
- EPA Universal certification is required
- Valid driver’s license is required Longevity + Stability = MAXX Properties
MAXX Properties owns and manages multifamily apartment communities in six states nationwide. Established in 1936, we have served our communities for over 80 years while providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Now operating under the fourth generation of Wiener family leadership, the MAXX Properties portfolio includes 36 communities consisting of 8,978 owned multifamily units in six states across the country and 2,800 cooperative units in New York. Our longevity and impending growth are the perfect reasons to join our organization. We provide a family-friendly culture, the opportunity to work alongside exceptional teammates and a comprehensive benefits package.
MAXX Properties is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
About the company