- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- El Segundo
AT&T is creating a new category in entertainment, communications & media. The Mobility & Entertainment Channel Marketing and Operations Organization is searching for data savvy campaign list generation managers to join our growing team.AT&T’s technological and entertainment advances are in full swing marching towards newly innovated methods for marketing communication.The ideal candidate for the CRM & Campaign Planning Manager position is engaging, adaptable, and enjoys a rapidly & dynamic environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Customer & Audience centric campaign planning & segmentation experience
- Thorough understanding of Customer Contact & Communications tactics across Direct Marketing, Print, Email & Digital channels
- Consults and advises on business marketing strategy and shares insights to optimize campaign targeting & customer segmentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence others without line authority.
- Be organized and capable of distinguishing priority requests
- Identifies and evaluates first/third party & other potential data sources to satisfy campaign requirements.
- Working knowledge of campaign management software and tools to include, although not limited to, IBM Campaign (Formerly Unica), Teradata SQL Assistant, Rapidus, Aprimo Campaign, Adobe Campaign, SalesForce, Business Objects, and Putty.
- Familiarity with derived fields, user variables, custom macros, triggers, and other functions to improve campaign processing and campaign effectiveness.
- Development expertise using Teradata SQL, Oracle SQL, or comparable programming language
- Capable of assembling disparate data and analyze results to provide recommendations and decisions to support the business.
- Monitor existing campaigns, trouble shoot technical issues, and ensure campaigns are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control campaign reviews to minimize errors prior to list output.
- Independently manage campaigns from inception to implementation.
Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business
Administration or a related field
least (4) years of programming or data analytics
synthesizing big data
creative thinker, detailed, and solution oriented
About the company
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest provider of fixed telephone in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services. AT&T is the third-largest company in Texas (the largest non-oil company, behind only ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, and also the largest Dallas company). As of May 2014, AT&T is the 23rd-largest company in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market value, and the 16th-largest non-oil company. As of 2015, it is also the 20th-largest mobile telecom operator in the world, with over 123.9 million mobile customers