- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition lead to join our teams in NY and NJ. You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, managing an amazing team of Corporate Recruiters, and helping to scale our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
As part of our recruiting team, you are tasked to find candidates who bring a diversity of thought, display curiosity in the world around them, and who bring a spirit of enthusiasm and passion into their work. In partnership with the Business and Human Resources, our Talent Acquisition team helps guide candidates through the hiring process, all while honing in on their motivations, and ultimately connecting them to their next opportunity.
- Develop long lasting and meaningful relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Foster the culture of Chanel by infusing the organization with best in class talent
- Make influential and strategic long term hiring decisions based on the insights your draw from analytics and market data
- Help your team of recruiters prioritize their work, build creditability, and leverage their unique expertise to influence the business on hiring decisions
- Communication and relationship building
- Experience recruiting for the corporate space, specifically in Operations, IT, and Finance
- Experience in helping team members be their best selves
- Experience in sourcing, engaging and closing candidates
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques
About the company
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion house that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories.