- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why Work Here?
“We are a Locally-Owned Nationwide Automotive Repair Center”
This family owned and operated location wants qualified technicians who will produce and take the shop to the next level. You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. At our repair facility, we believe in an incentive based pay structure. Those with high productivity will be compensated accordingly, the sky is the limit!
We offer competitive pay, company sponsored health care plans, and a 401K retirement plan with company match! We also pay for vendor training courses to keep you updated on the latest in automotive technology. Specific terms to be discussed with applicant and are dependent on experience level, tools and your effort.
· Diagnose and repair passenger vehicles and trucks
· Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
· Continuously learn new information and techniques, including implementation of new tools and technology
· Train and teach other team members as needed
· Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
· Previous experience as an automotive technician / mechanic
· ASE Certifications are a plus
· Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
·Tools and transportation
Why should you work for us?
As a leader in the automotive aftermarket, our nationally branded location is constantly looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team. With nearly 900 shops in our franchise chain, we look for those who share our passion for high quality repair work to help get our customers back on the road. A career with us means putting your knowledge and hard-earned skills to work in a locally-owned shop.
About the company