- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks including: managing extremely active calendars of appointments; compiling and completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that often is confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas that can be required with little-to-no notice.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the leaders’ schedules are coordinated, followed, and respected.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns that need to be addressed including determining appropriate form of response.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication; including responding to incoming/outgoing calls, emails and correspondence in reasonable time.
- Provide notice and of upcoming commitments and responsibilities; follow up appropriately to help assure that commitments are met.
- Build relationships with other administrative assistants, as well as employees throughout the organization.
- Work collaboratively with other leadership assistants to assure business needs are met across the leadership team. Build a One Team approach to responding to the needs across the leadership team.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively; follow through on projects, often with tight deadlines, to successful completion.
- Organize reports and data files to avoid any inconvenience in daily business matters.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings onsite and offsite. Support preparations for visitors; coordinate with hospitality representatives on meeting needs.
- Be available to support members of the leaders’ teams as needs arise and circumstances warrant.
- Complete other duties in support of BPX’s success as assigned and as arise.
- Develop and execute new ways of digitizing or automating activities within the executive suite; share learnings and adopt leading practices from others.
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Numerate with strong analytical ability.
- Responsive to leaders when major and minor issues arise.
- Professional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player with ability to be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and material with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting executives preferred, or Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), Office 365, Surface Pro, Adobe Acrobat, iPhone, iCloud application, travel scheduling, etc.
About the company
The world has an ever-increasing demand for energy, and BP discovers, develops and delivers oil and gas across the globe. We’re capturing existing sources while enhancing the potential of renewable and alternative energy. How? By making the most of our world-class assets and investing in new technologies. Above all, though, by recruiting, developing and rewarding talented people. People like you.
Specialties: Upstream – Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, Subsurface, Wells Subsea, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Civil, Drilling,, Completion & Intervention Engineers, Geoscientists, Professionals in Finance, Business Development, Procurement, Communications etc.