- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Learning Solutions Architect-19000AFB No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Are you looking to join a team of certification developers, curriculum developers and program managers on a mission to create training and certification products that solve real business needs, are accurate, adaptive, creative and innovative? We have a spot for you:
We are looking for a Learning Solutions Architect with a passion for developing the best learning experience - the journey through which Oracle customers get all the information about how to up skill and become successful experts with the Oracle’s products.
The Oracle University Curriculum and Certification Product Development group is part of Oracle University and is looking for a Learning Solutions Architect to manage the evolution of learning and certifications products that result in the best learning outcomes.
The Learning Solutions architect will work closely with Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Oracle University Program Managers, Delivery, Marketing and Sales to identify and define deliverables.
The job location is Oracle HQ, Redwood City. Candidates must be comfortable with adjusting work hours as necessary to accommodate a global team.
Overall success in this role will require both a strong ability to understand true requirements (not just what people ask for), define our product strategy, and work across different functional teams at Oracle to ensure delivery of a compelling learning experience.
This position requires flexibility and a willingness to take on challenges.
Job Duties and responsibilities
• Work across Oracle to gather requirements and constraints of different teams to incorporate and drive consensus in a common strategy and solution
• Work in collaboration with subject matter experts, stakeholders and other internal customers to plan, design and develop learning solutions using strong instructional design methodology and measuring outcomes through competency-based evaluations to ensure training solutions are effective.
• Partner with the Oracle University Product Management, Marketing and Delivery teams to uncover customer insights and drive a compelling learning & certification products
• Evaluate research data and creates content for learning products that meet specified learning and user needs
• Create KPIs that validates and measures the success of the learning products and platforms
• Help define requirements and drive changes in certification and curriculum operations and processes
• Identify new and innovative approaches in learning design and development.
• Develop highly engaging and interactive digital courses for computer and mobile with advanced knowledge of digital media production.
• Serve as subject matter expert in development trends, training tools, and learning platforms while continuously exploring new and innovative approaches to the design, development and delivery of learning solutions.
• Sets direction and manages the instructional design and development processes.
• Establishes development and project management processes and templates, Learning Governance standards, practices and decision processes.
• Builds and sustains lasting relationships with business leaders to generate a deep understanding of business demands and facilitates partnerships that enable successful learning outcomes.
• Quickly builds rapport and trust to influence stakeholders, vendors, and project teams to effectively develop, launch and measure learning impact.
• Identifies strong external vendors in the marketplace, establishes relationships with them, and deploys them as needed to drive win-win solutions for customers and the department.
• Effectively balances insourced and outsourced learning solutions and makes sound project assignments based on critical decision factors
• Stay up-to-date personally, on current learning design and development trends, tools, and technology.
Requires 10+ years of managerial or related experience
Shows track record of competent management skills.
Possesses curriculum development or relevant experience.
Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Skill Set & Experience
• Expertise in Oracle Database and Oracle technologies and products
• Experience in People/Performance Management
• Strong Project Management Skills with the ability to plan, monitor and track projects to completion
• Excellent People Skills - Ability to network and work in a virtual environment
• Work experience in technical education, Curriculum Development, Training & Certification
• Experience in Instructional design
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Has a track record of designing, developing, and implementing high impact learning solutions, using a variety of innovative approaches.
• Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and consulting skills.
• Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at all levels in the organization.
• Strategic, enterprise-wide and systems thinking.
• Organizational astuteness and agility.
• Good analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
• Ability to identify and clearly communicate findings, patterns, themes, and issues that are relevant to Oracle University’s business.
• Design, develop and lead innovative multimode digital learning strategies
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Develops courseware to support new and existing products, often though not exclusively in conjunction with Product Division.
Coordinate and evaluate development contributions from other courseware development team members. Develop certification questions for use in the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) exams. Solicit & incorporate feedback from reviews and training events. Deliver training at train-the-trainer and pilot events.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or Instructional Design. Four years adult education experience (as teacher or curriculum developer). Ten years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software. Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge and experience. Knowledge of XML, Java, and J2EE technologies. Experience with Oracle9i Database administration. Knowledge of Oracle9i Application server.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire