- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A Fortune 1,000 growing legal department has a great opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Legal Assistant who is looking to grow their legal career. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multi-task, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
How you will make an impact
• Preparation of various documents and correspondence
• Provide special reception and secretarial support
• Maintain case calendar and monitor deadlines
• Draft correspondence and pleadings, arrange for service on parties
• Prepare court filings and file electronically as required
• Assist attorneys with client intake and key discovery
• Assist in preparation of exhibit binders for depositions, hearings and trials
• File hard copies of documents and maintain electronic document system
• Answer incoming calls and assist in handling high volume phone lines
• Uphold confidentiality at all times
What we're looking for
• 2+ years of previous work experience and a dedication to integrity
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
• Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
• Eagerness to learn quickly
• Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
• Knowledgeable with Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career and become part of a dynamic, growing firm. If you are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you! Contact us today to grow your legal career! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
About Robert Half Legal
Located in North America and major cities around the world, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.