- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $24.00 gross per hour
- MIDLAND ODESSA
Rapidly growing law firm is looking for a top-notch Paralegal/Legal Assistant, who under the supervision, will provide support for our attorneys.
• Opening new cases digitally and physically;
• Handling attorney schedule and calendar;
• Ordering medical records;
• Assisting clients with medical scheduling;
• Interacting with clients to convey information about the client's case;
• Organizing and maintaining legal files;
• Maintain computer case records;
• Assisting with office administration, including helping to restock break room areas, set up conference rooms, and maintain office appearance;
• E-filing and hard filing of documents;
• Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail distribution;
• Faxing, filing and scanning;
• Assisting with front desk duties whenever the receptionist is out and assist in answering the phones throughout the day.
• College degree or paralegal certificate required;
• Previous work in a law firm a plus;
• Bilingual in Spanish and English required;
• Capable of working in a fast paced environment;
• Great on the phone;
• Excellent written and verbal skills;
• Ability to think logically;
• Outgoing and looking forward to working as part of a team;
• Very organized, with high attention to detail;
• Reliable transportation;
• Trustworthy, exercising confidentiality in all situations;
• Dedication and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Strong multi-tasking skills;
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs;
• Great attitude and energetic.
Seeking a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to work in a busy law firm servicing three attorneys and coordinating with two additional legal assistants to perform the following tasks:
• docket preparation
• Client scheduling and calendar management
• Ordering medical records
• Payment Collections
• E-filing legal documents
• Working with attorneys and other legal staff to ensure client case information is updated
• Working with both criminal and personal injury clients to facilitate the exchange of information and meet client needs
The ideal candidate has prior experience working as a paralegal/legal assistant/office manager in a law firm environment. All applicants must be highly organized, have strong interpersonal skills and phone skills and be comfortable with handling collections matters with clients.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.