- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.00 - $14.00 gross per hour
Robert Half Legal is seeking Reprographics Clerks for long-term and short-term temporary projects in Chicago!
Responsibilities may include:
• Handle a variety of reprographics requests, including various binding, laminating, and other finishes
• Assist with glasswork, including removing staples, scanning/copying, and refiling documents
• Complete large requests for tabbing binders
• Troubleshoot and maintain color and black and white machines
• Maintain logs and records on all incoming/outgoing jobs as required
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
• Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues
• Assist team with other tasks including copying, scanning, faxing, etc.
Temporary positions vary in hours, duration and pay rate dependent on client needs, but most assignments are full-time hours (can be first, second or third shift) and pay rates range from $13-$14/hour.
For immediate consideration, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Temporary Repro Clerk” and include a current resume in Word format.
Ideal candidates will have 1+ years of experience with digital printing, scanning, copying, tabbing, binding, etc.
Temporary roles require candidates to have immediate availability. All candidates required to undergo background check and drug screen.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.