- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consider this opportunity if you're a multitasking administrative and Microsoft Excel wizard hoping to advance your career as a Legal Secretary. Talented Legal Secretaries with ambition and passion for the field will be interested in our client's opening to be filled as soon as possible. A reputable mid-size law firm with excellent benefits and compensation package is looking to hire for this growth opportunity. Please submit confidential resume today to email@example.com if you're organized, have good Microsoft Excel skills, efficient, and eager to learn.
- Complete administrative tasks as necessary
- Ensure office efficiency by handling assigned files and delivering legal services under attorney supervision
- Provide assistance for several attorneys
- Uphold calendars and billing sheets
- Transmit legal correspondence to clients
- Apply specialized knowledge of legal procedures
- Utilize organizational skills to effectively and efficiently assist attorneys in the resolution of files
- Communicate effectively and efficiently over the phone with clients
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients
- Expertise in database management - Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Thorough understanding of word processing and spreadsheets highly valued
- Real estate law experience
If you want to take the next step in your legal career, this dynamic, growing firm could have an excellent opportunity for you. We want to hear from anyone who is eager to work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment.
- real estate
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.