- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Physical Therapy Assistants
Essex Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical TherapyAssistantsfor ourSkilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
Now offering a $2,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth &Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.PTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferredEssex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcareis a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residentâ€™s dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
About the company