- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lift Operator is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression.. The Lift Operator must courteously and effectively interact with guests while assisting them on and off the chair lifts.
High levels of guest service expected with internal and external guests. The physical job requirements lifting/loading mountain bikes, assisting guests, and using ladders in an outdoor work environment in all weather conditions. He/She must work safely within the guidelines outlined in the operations manual and training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all State and departmental safety policies and procedures
- Ensure safe and efficient loading and unloading of lifts
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Complete all necessary/required daily chair lift logs and forms
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent - Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older - Required
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English - Required
- Must have the ability to lift up to 100 lbs - Required
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions - Required
- Must have the ability to communicate well with guests and management - Required
- Must have the ability to work Thursday evenings and other days as assigned- Required
- Previous Lift Operator training and experience - Preferred
- Must be able to work through the entire summer season - Preferred
- Previous guest service experience - Preferred
- Strong customer service skills - Preferred
Learn More About:
Grooming Policy: http://jobs.vailresorts.com/info/company-policies.aspx
Work with a team that's passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many South East Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking. Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171625
- customer service