- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sydata Consulting, Inc. consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
Sydata Consulting, Inc. supports global companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. Our unique strength lies in our ability to provide integrated solutions involving Applications, Business Process Outsourcing, and Infrastructure services capabilities. The convergence of technologies such as web services, workflow software and business performance monitoring along with business intelligence and customer focus drive all our services delivery offerings. Sydata Consulting, Inc. is on developing flexible platforms that allow our clients to rapidly implement business processes with minimal capital outlays.
Role: Linux Admin
Location: Albuquerque New Mexico USA 87107
Duration: 12+ Months
Must have skills:
• Redhat RHEL expertise
• Storage Administration
• NetApp Storage
• Veritas NetBackup
• Experience in Linux Administration e.g. RHEL 6, RHEL 7 and Unix administration
• At least 4 years of experience in Storage and backup technologies - NetApp Storage and Veritas NetBackup
• At least 4 years of experience in project coordination, patching/upgradation/maintenance of Linux.
• Should have worked on at least 2 major transformations/projects
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Communication and Analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- ms project