- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Legal is searching for an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant to support a Downtown Seattle Law Firm.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing attorney calendars, court deadlines, and case schedules
- Filing court documents with various courts
- Communication via phone/email to clients and witnesses
- Document preparation including emails and letters
- Maintaining case files
- Scheduling depositions
- Document review
- Organizing discovery and preparing exhibits
- Other administrative tasks as requested
The ideal candidate must have prior litigation experience, as well as extensive E-filing experience.
If you are interested and immediately available, please email your resume to email@example.com!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.