- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NEW YORK MIDTOWN, NY
Leading law firm advising institutional investors on issues of corporate governance, shareholder rights, and securities litigation is looking for a Litigation Paralegal
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform legal and factual research.
• Draft legal documents.
• Cite-check/fact check briefs, and experience with Bluebooking is a must.
• Knowledge of PACER.
• Perform electronic filings with courts in collaboration with the Managing Clerk.
• Maintain reference files.
• Organize and track case files.
• Prepare for depositions (scheduling, booking, coordinating with outside council and vendors, preparing exhibits, etc.)
• Maintain time entries in ProLaw.
• Carry out duties given by attorneys and Director of Paralegals.
• Overtime hours will be needed depending on business needs
• Strong proofreading and grammar skills are a requirement.
• Advanced Microsoft Word skills are a plus.
• Class action experience is a plus.
• Critical thinker.
• Career oriented.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.