- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Costa Mesa
Loan Disclosure Compliance Processor / Disclosure Specialist
is backed by Richard Branson, Joe Montana and the True Ventures who were behind Peloton and Blue Bottle.
We are focused on improving every American's money situation.
LoanSnap invented the world's first smart loan technology that uses artificial intelligence to analyze a person's entire financial picture and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now and into the future.
Our clients working with LoanSnap, can save money, time and feel confident that their home loan will safeguard their financial needs.
Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind, there are no dead-end jobs here.
Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high standards, and teamwork.
We actively mentor and grow our employees as demonstrated by the numerous people who have started in this industry straight out of college and gone on to further either their sales or have ventured into numerous other roles within the company.
We are able to do this because our technology automates a large part of the process leaving our employees to focus on helping our customers.
We are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms.
We are helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house and making the process fast, easy and fair your job will be to work with our product and engineering team to create lightning-fast, usable, and delightful products for our customers and employees.
Job Description for Disclosure Specialist
Our Loan Disclosure Compliance Processors are responsible for the initial and closing disclosures and meeting TRID regulations.
Our Expectations for You as a Loan Disclosure Compliance Processor
Key Responsibilities Mortgage Disclosure Specialist
- Must be able to process 24+ disclosure/redisclosure packages per day
- Work within posted daily turn times consistently
- Strong communication skills to support clear direction for internal and external clients
- Accuracy: must be detail-oriented to maintain accuracy
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done; Multi-task and flexible
- Prepare and deliver initial disclosure packages within all disclosure compliance state and federal regulations
- Prepare and deliver all re-disclosure loan estimates and closing disclosures within TRID regulations
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree highly preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough disclosure compliance experience
- Experience with Encompass (preferred)
- Understanding of TRID guidelines
- Previous experience in the mortgage industry (required)
- Interest to grow and develop in the mortgage industry
- Individuals seeking a career
What You can Expect from Us
- Competitive hourly plus great vacation benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored health plan
- 401k Matching
- Company paid licensing, continuing education, and employee development programs
- Great environment- Covered parking, near The Camp, South Coast Plaza, gourmet coffee bar, music, laughter and good energy
"I would choose LoanSnap every time.
All these lenders can just about match each other.
To me the thing that separates them is the loan process experience, and they did great".