- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sutton Transport was founded on November 19th, 1979 by Frank and Deb Sutton as a cartage agent for what was then Burlington Northern Air Freight. Upon deregulation of the trucking industry the Suttons obtained their own operating authority and began hauling their own freight alongside the air freight. Sutton's footprint soon started to grow:
The Primary Responsibility of the Linehaul Driver is to move freight from Terminal to Terminal. Our current WI Terminals are Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Wausau, and Tomah. We also have a Chicago, IL Location. The Linehaul position is a no touch freight position and is guaranteed to be home every day. The Linehaul Driver will operate only 48-53 ft Dry Van Trailers.
- Same start time daily (Between 7-8 pm depending on role)
- Monday through Friday
- Typically a 45-50 hour week dependent on driving assignment
- Home daily
Sutton Transport Offers:
- Job Stability
- $22/hour starting pay and with no pay caps
- Consistent weekly hours year round
- Paid weekly
- Yearly Wage Increases
- Excellent Equipment
- Safety Bonus Programs
Pay: $22/hr, OT after 45 Hours, Quarterly Safety Bonuses and Yearly Increases
Is to be the most efficient and reliable transportation network in the Midwest. Sutton Transport will support our customers pursuit to reach their production and distribution goals while providing the ultimate customer experience. We achieve our mission through trained and empowered employees dedicated to continuous improvement with a customer-first mindset. We measure success by the loyalty of our customers and the partnerships established. Our services are the result of our effort and determination to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations.
Core Values - EPICC
E*mployee Focused* - Success is a team effort. Our culture of teamwork allows us to work together and with our customers to deliver better solutions and collectively accomplish our goals.
P*rofessional* – Ethics, respect, standards and image are the cornerstone of our company.
I*ntegrity* - We insist on acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth
C*ustomer Driven* - We are committed to providing the highest quality service to exceed our customer’s expectations.
C*ontinuous Improvement* - We have a relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience in the past 5 years
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Hold a Class A CDL
- Driving history of no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of hire
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Multiple Health Packages available
- Dental - Vision - Life - 401K w/company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA Company Contributed)
- Supplemental Accident insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- 5 Personal days provided upon hire