- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pediatric-Urgent Care opening in Katy, Texas.
We are currently representing the largest Pediatric Urgent Care chain in Texas and they are seeking coverage this fall in both The Woodlands and Katy.
If you are passionate to servicing the Pediatric population, and strive to give the highest quality of medical care, then we have the right opportunity for you! Let's schedule a time to discuss the next steps to get you sent over for consideration after reviewing the details listed below.
Urgent Care for Kids
Katy and The Woodlands
- Austin area:
Round Rock: Dec 7,10: 9a-9p and Dec 24: 9a-5p Cedar Parks: Dec 6: 9a-9p and Dec 25: 9a-5p
- Houston area:
The Woodlands: Dec 24: 9a-5p
Katy: Dec 14, 20, 21, 22: 9a-9p
Pediatric Advance Practitioner
- Shift times; 9a-9p or 9a-5p, open 7 days per week
- Must be comfortable seeing up to 3 patients per hour
- Must have at least 2 years working in Urgent Care
- Must be comfortable with minor procedures and the following cases:
- Must be comfortable interpreting x-rays
- Office visits & consultations, Testing for Flu, Strep, RSV and Mono, Urinalysis and Bacterial Cultures, Common illness such as Colds and Flu's, Laceration Repairs, Foreign Object Removals, Minor Burns, Asthma Related Issues, Allergies, Mild Allergic Reactions, Skin Irritations, Ear Infections, Lice, Animal Bites, Sport Physicals
- Accepting Most Major Insurances, CHIP and Medicaid
The Talent [Click Here to Apply]
[Click Here to Apply]