- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Looking for a highly motivated individually to join the Logistics team at NetApp. This is a full-time position in the fast-paced environment of a well-respected company. The role is a critical part of the logistics operations team, involves both tactical & strategic duties, and reports to the Senior Manager of Fulfillment Logistics in the Americas.
- Manage logistics order fulfillment activities, and the associated issue resolution with a focus on the Americas Operations.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all issue resolution related to the Distribution Center, B2B transactions, and Transportation.
- Collaborate Cross functionally with Operation groups to support project and program UAT testing.
- Oversee all Global Logistics enhancement opportunities including Business Requirements documentation.
- Develop operational metrics which provides data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Develop and manage logistics partners; process improvement & cost reduction programs
- Assist with warehousing strategy
- Troubleshoot, Analyze and Manage various B2B process flows and system processes between NetApp, Contract Manufacturers, and 3PL’s.
- Establishing analytical B2B metrics to identify failure rates, trends and system performance.
- Extensive experience managing various logistics programs for a high-tech company; for both SW & HW
- Technical proficiency with large ERP system, B2B transactions & various technical applications
- Knowledge of global trade regulations, including HS & ECCN classification of high-tech products & controlled items
- Broad knowledge of logistics with a concentration on 3PL operations, sales order fulfillment and Finished goods distribution in the America’s region
- Strong understanding of INCO terms and the application of the various terms for customer deliveries
- Comprehensive experience managing 3PL companies & freight forwarders
- Minimum 8+ years relevant work in international logistics & trade compliance
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and planning requirements for a Logistics operation
- Domestic US Travel required (20%)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Experience in business process re-engineering methods.
- Analytical mind and strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle and B2B tools
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required; 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.