- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a part-time Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) Quality Control for the AH-64 Apache Helicopter Program in Mesa, AZ.
- The position will analyzes and evaluates engineering source data, vendor data, and customer data in order to design, organize, and develop technical data required to operate and maintain AH-64 systems.
- Analyzes and evaluates impact of engineering changes on technical data.
- The position requires the development and implementation of changes on maintenance tasks, Fault Isolation Procedures (FIPs) and Maintenance Operational Check (MOCs). Requires the ability to read, interpret & analyze engineering data, tool lists, Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) data and supporting databases.
- The position requires an extensive working knowledge of the Apache helicopter systems operation and Army maintenance concept.
- Assists with quality reviews and validations, conducts in-process reviews, and supports verification.
- Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to personnel while interfacing effectively with team partners, Integrated Product Team (IPT) members, customers and cross-functional disciplines.
Experience may include mechanical, electrical, avionics and ordnance systems.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Experience working with wiring diagrams and/or functional schematics
- Experience with problem solving
- Experience in a role which required strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in quality control reviews
- Experience with Military Aircraft technical manuals and drawings
- Experience in AH64 maintenance
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- quality control
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.