- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Logistics Data/Publication Specialist to support Boeing Global Services in Mesa, AZ. The successful candidate will function as an Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) author for the AH-64 Apache Helicopter Program. Experience may include mechanical, electrical, avionics and ordnance systems.
- Analyzes and evaluates engineering source data, vendor data, and customer data in order to design, organize, and develop technical data required to operate and maintain AH-64 systems.
- Analyzes and evaluates impact of engineering changes on technical data. The position requires the development and implementation of changes on maintenance tasks, Fault Isolation Procedures (FIPs) and Maintenance Operational Check (MOCs).
- Requires the ability to read, interpret & analyze engineering data, tool lists, Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) data and supporting databases.
- The position requires an extensive working knowledge of the Apache helicopter systems operation and Army maintenance concept.
- Assists with quality reviews and validations, conducts in-process reviews, and supports verification.
- Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to personnel while interfacing effectively with team partners, Integrated Product Team (IPT) members, customers and cross-functional disciplines.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Experience working with wiring diagrams and/or functional schematics
- Experience in a team-based environment
- Experience with analytics, communication and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in the development of technical manuals for military customers
- 3+ years of experience authoring technical publications
- Experience in AH-64 maintenance activities
- Self-motivated and strive to continually develop skills and work with minimal direction
- Able to work in office environment and learn multiple computer applications and processes
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year's related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.