- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
The Operations FieldRepresentative position will focus on managing the receiving, shipping anddelivery of the highest quality Honda/Acura automobiles with focus on railheadsand ports while minimizing the transit time and cost for all inbound and outboundvehicle shipments, as well as, manage and coordinate the repair of any damagedvehicles.
- Plan & manage vendor activities for damage free ship discharges, truck shipments to dealers, shipment of export vehicles and loading/unloading of rail cars while minimizing vehicle transit costs (reduce transit time & processing costs)
- Ensure carriers & processors adhere to established performance plan (including data to tracking systems) as evidenced by monthly carrier performance reports and improvement action plans when performance is not up to the AHM performance standards
- Visit large rail ramps/ports a minimum of twice a year, small ramps once a year
- 3-5years Auto Industry Distribution Experience
- or2-3 years of Distribution Management Experience
- Mustbe capable of making sound decisions
- Excellentcommunication Skills
- Time Management American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.#LI-EP1
About the company