- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
Job ID: 1193923
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better. BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
Rheumatology and Internal Medicine Associates is located on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Town & Country Missouri.
Join Us! Role Purpose
Provides direct patient care activities, utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of the RN.
- Provides general nursing services to patients under the supervision of a physician.
- Performs various lab procedures according to set standards.
- Manages inventory of supplies and medications.
- Implements treatments and procedures within the scope of practice for the Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, provides patient teaching and discharge planning. Participates in professional development and life long learning. Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED - Nursing Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Practical Nurse Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- Benefits StatementNote: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
.Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Legal Statement The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer