- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Welcome to the Chris Jensen Health and Rehabilitation Center. The care and service we provide is guided by five core values: hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor, resulting in a vibrant care community focused on the dignity, rights and individual capacity of each person.
Residents come to us at challenging times in their lives – following surgery or an extended hospital treatment, or after events have altered their lives at home. We understand the personal impact caused by significant life and health changes and are committed to care that makes our residents feel reassured and fulfilled.
A professional staff provides focused rehabilitation services and our dedicated memory care and palliative care teams attend to individuals with special needs around the clock.
***NEW $1000 SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!*** We're hiring for full-time/part-time LPN positions, for any shift!
This position is responsible for planning and providing direct care to residents as assigned. The nurse will plan, direct and carry out shift routines in assigned nursing unit / to assigned residents. Responsibilities may include:
Clinical Processes & Procedures
- Ensure that resident’s charts are updated and free of errors.
- Openly communicate with the Medical Director and DON relating to resident diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with the clinical team in establishing a treatment plan.
- Provide direct resident care following the treatment plan, this may include tasks such as administering medication, etc.
- Makes walking rounds between shifts and whenever necessary to supervise and monitor work performance in terms of resident care, staff regulations and efficiency of service.
- Report occupational exposures to needle sticks, blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with facility policy and procedures governing accidents and incidents.
- Participates in all inspections of nursing care by outside agencies.
- Complete all documentation as recommended by Federal and State Guidelines.
- Ensure that reportable events are communicated in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that nursing notes are informative and complete regarding the cares and services provided to the resident.
- Listen to shift report and keep open lines of communication with supervisor, co-workers and on-coming shift.
- Attend nurses and team meetings as scheduled and/or assigned.
- Maintain professional relationships with physicians and other providers.
- Respond to all emergency situations within the facility.
- Promote rehabilitation nursing on the units.
- Perform physical and psychological nursing assessments on residents when necessary.
- Report all unusual circumstances that may involve the safety and well-being of the residents and staff directly to the DON.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of a Licensed Practice Nurse (L.P.N.) program at an accredited school, college or university. Must have and maintain an active L.P.N. license / registration in good standing on the state registry.
- Previous experience as an L.P.N. in long-term care preferred.
Starting Wage Range(D.O.E.): from $19.96 to $22.17+
FT and PT Positions Available - AM, PM, or NOC shift!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.