- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $12.56 - $13.25 gross per hour
OfficeTeam is on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivated and organized Mailroom Assistant to place with a client. The Mailroom Assistant chosen for this thriving company will be receiving and sorting mail and packages in a centralized room before distributing the items to appropriate departments and individuals. You will be at the top of the list if you can also manage and maintain physical and digital mail-sorting systems. Apply for this Mailroom Assistant role today! This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Phoenix area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Use mail processing equipment
- Secure data within allotted time frames
- Approve and sort all incoming mail and packages from various carriers
- Manage clerical tasks like word processing, filing, scanning, archiving, and faxing
- Enter, group, and/or distribute mail and packages
- Produce high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices, and other indexed documents within specified guidelines
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Trained to handle office equipment
- If you are flexible and focused, you can succeed in this position
- Command of document control
- Strong time management skills preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Manage general clerical operations tasks that are routine and/or repetitive in nature
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.