- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
To maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of all store areas; creating a neat, clean and safe environment for customers and associates. Interaction:
- Reports to the Operations Manager.
- Interaction with associates and customers Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain store physical plant-floors, walls,baseboards, ceiling tiles, air vents, and restrooms.
- Clean and maintain break room appliances, lightfixtures, water fountains and store fixtures.
- Restock required supplies in restroomssuch as soap, toilet paper and paper towels.
- Keep garbage containers clean and replacebags as needed.
- Preform general maintenance in store asnecessary such as; Replace burnt light bulbs Repair vacuum belts and change bags Carpet cleaning Minor painting Minor miscellaneous repairs
- Perform all tasks safely and assumesownership for customer and associate safety in accordance with Bealls Inc.policies and procedures.
- Monitor supply of cleaning products,restroom supplies and communicate requests to Manager. Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Must recognize the propercleaning solutions, procedures and safety guidelines for each task.
- Attention to detail in work produced.
- Effective communicator
- Must be responsive to acontinually changing and fast paced environment.
- Able to plan, prioritize andmulti-task efficiently and productively.
About the company