- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Responsible to Plant Management for the safe efficient performance of assigned duties.
- Duties include the application of one or more craft skills, mechanical, electrical assistance, and welding.
- Applicants will assist and/or troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a wide variety of complex mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment and systems such as motors, pumps, piping systems, conveyor systems, PLCs, and production machinery.
- Applicant will both assist and perform preventative maintenance activities on all support equipment and production machinery.
- Applicants will also perform required production equipment changeovers as required.
- This role will require performing typical production duties as required by plant needs. Performs all duties in a manner consistent with best safety practices and reports any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- This position includes an hourly pay step progression plan. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
About the company