- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
Service, repair, maintain, and modify TED’s Fleet equipment; consisting of light, medium, and heavy duty trucks, passenger cars, emergency vehicles, construction equipment, farm equipment, earthmoving equipment, forklifts, pallet jacks, personnel carriers, and various types of specialized equipment which are gasoline, diesel, electric or LP powered.
Associate Degree/Technical Certification or equivalent in Maintenance, preferably in the field of Automotive Service.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a mechanic at a dealership or automotive type shop.
• Maintenance background preferred in areas such as hydraulics, electronics, computerized systems/diagnostics, diesel, welding, electrical & mechanical troubleshooting, and transmissions.
• Proficient in computer and diagnostic equipment usage.
• Any ASE or equivalent Technician Certification would be a plus.
• Any experience in the maintenance of mobile heavy equipment such as cranes, forklifts, earthmoving equipment, heavy duty trucks, etc.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
About the company
Eastman manufactures chemicals, fibers and plastics materials which are used by our customers as key ingredients to make the products that you use every day.