- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As our Maintenance Manager, you'll support manufacturing plant operations by refining and maintaining a Reliability Centered Maintenance program as well as provide guidance and administration to the Maintenance group by managing, coordinating, and auditing all plant maintenance work. You will work with our Engineering and Production teams on developing solutions for program improvement opportunities to reduce equipment downtime, and will direct plant priorities for equipment maintenance and repair. You will be part of a team overseeing vendor equipment installations and work with suppliers to provide detailed spare parts lists and maintenance training documentation. You'll also own the efficiency measures and report out monthly on actions the Maintenance department is taking to improve department metrics. This position also involves establishing, justifying, monitoring, analyzing, controlling and correcting maintenance budgets for the plant. You'll be responsible for managing maintenance supervisors and overseeing coaching and counseling of maintenance technicians. In addition, you'll direct necessary training of personnel and maintain all employee records.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technical degree related to plant maintenance and/or plant management is preferred
• 4 years' previous industrial maintenance experience with increasing responsibilities within the maintenance field
• Additional 2 years' related experience required in lieu of a degree
• 5 years' previous management or lead experience within a fast-paced manufacturing or similar environment
• Previous successful implementation and on-going maintenance experience with a TPM or Reliability Centered Maintenance program
• High degree of mobility, including stopping, bending, kneeling, crouching and reaching
• Demonstrated experience leading and working with personnel in areas of development and coaching, career opportunities, performance evaluations and feedback, staffing plans, recruitment, employee conflict resolution, etc.
• Strong ability to communicate with and influence all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated experience with change management
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to work at heights up to 50 ft.
• Technical abilities include knowledge of troubleshooting within areas of mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, radio frequency (RF), HVAC, and fabrications preferred
• Experience with tool room and/or plastic extrusion processes preferred
• Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems preferred
• Experience working within a LEAN Manufacturing concept and TPM environment strongly preferred
- lean manufacturing
About the company
Nike, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, marketing and distribution of athletic and sports-inspired footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.