- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
May 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:
Coca-Cola seeks a Maintenance Technician to provide competent and effective maintenance support to plant operations. The ability to perform work safely, meet the needs of Operations, execute the maintenance program, and comply with all safety codes is paramount. The Technician must identify, troubleshoot, and repair problems (mechanical, electrical, etc.). The Maintenance Technician must be able to run tests, isolate problems, remove/replace failed components, determine failure modes by studying worn components, and perform other tasks, as required. Preventive maintenance and upgrades to mechanical and electrical systems is also required.Key Incentives:
- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
- Install, repair, and service machinery and equipment support systems
- Identify and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- Maintain production lines by performing predictive and preventive maintenance tasks
- Prior Welding experience (preferred)
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Lubrication and Fabrication knowledge
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Knowledge
- PLC controls knowledge
- Safe and proper usage of hand and power tools
- Able to read diagrams, blueprints, and schematics
- Able to use test equipment (multimeter, etc.)
- Operate equipment through program controls
- Comply with all Safety Policies and Procedures
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Comply with all Coca-Cola Quality System Procedures
- Record inspection requirements and data on provided forms
- Operate and perform inspections on forklifts
- Fill in on any line, as required
- Understand, record, and communicate system problems and solutions
- Demonstrate good attendance
- Work extended hours, weekends and holidays, as required
- Able to move and lift material weighing up to 50 pounds to distances of 10 feet or more, floor to waist
- Able to push and pull force of 80lbs
- Able to squat, kneel, and bend over at the waist
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time in temperature extremes on a daily basis - up to 12 hours.
- Perform any other duties, as assigned, to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of products, processes, and work environment
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED equivalency.
- Education – Associates or technical degree (preferred)
- Related Work Experience – 3+ years’ experience in industrial manufacturing
- Prior diagnostic, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance experience
- Previous experience in a high-speed industrial work environment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s specifications and direction
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day